Welcome to the Behavioral Health Center
The Behavioral Health Center provides quality comprehensive assessment and treatment services in Middlebury Connecticut and the surrounding towns.
The scope of these services include:
- Assessment, diagnosis and treatment for the full range of behavioral, emotional, mental health, and social difficulties and disorders.
- Psychiatric evaluation, medication, and management services.
- Assessment and intervention for all challenges and disabilities impacting learning and academic success.
- Academic skill building and tutoring services.
- Groups – Educational, Social Skills and Support
- Successful Co-parenting – planning and coaching for your child(ren)’s best interest.
We feel that the strengths of our Counseling Center that distinguish us from other types of counseling practices are our commitment to a comprehensive assessment, the experience and expertise of our multi-disciplinary team of clinicians, and our collaborative relationships with ancillary providers.
Our state-of-the-art, comprehensive assessment tools are critical in aiding in identifying the specific treatment needs so that interventions can be individually tailored for success.
Our clinicians are all licensed and have years of post licensing experience, as well as are diversified in their credentials and areas of expertise. The multi-disciplinary team of the Behavioral Health Center is capable of servicing the therapeutic and educational needs of children through adulthood in a variety of treatment modalities. Our diversity allows us to provide expertise in working with the full range of behavioral, emotional, mental health, and social difficulties and disorders. This includes challenges and disabilities impacting learning and academic success.
We know that through our assessment process that our clients may have co-occurring difficulties that are not specifically behavioral health and/or learning in nature. We are committed to ensuring our clients receive all the services necessary for their personal growth and success and therefore have developed long-standing, collaborative relationships with ancillary providers. By collaborating with outside providers we are able to ensure all the client’s needs are being addressed in a coordinated manner.